Resource Library Access problems
If you are having problems accessing the Resource Library, please follow the guidelines below:
These problems generally occur due to one of two issues – cookies on your computer, or an error entering the password.
- Clear the cookies from the internet browser on your computer
- The password is case sensitive – I know you’ve probably checked this, but please check again. Or, better still, copy and paste it into the box (the password is shown in the email you received when you signed up).
- The link from the email to the Resource Library is functioning (when first signing up, you are taken to a Thank You page) – however, if that doesn’t work…
- Use this link to the Resource Library page: https://www.deborahwirsu
Do not enter the password in bold text as this can sometimes interfere with settings.
Once you have successfully gained access, you will find a direct Login link in the drop-down list under Resource Library in the Menu bar, which runs across the top of each web page on my site.
A note about passwords
Please note that the password for the Resource Library at DeborahWirsu.com is different to any password you may set for an online course you have enrolled in at Deborah Wirsu Arts Academy. For more information about accessing your online classes, click here.
I can’t download my free ebook!
If you are experiencing any difficulty downloading your free ebook, please follow the Resource Library Access guidelines above. Your free ebook is in the Resource Library.
To download any ebook or pattern in the Resource Library:
- Click on the download link on the relevant image, which will open the file in a new tab.
- Save to your computer by going to ‘Save as’ or ‘Export as PDF’.