Online Classes Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for an online class?
- Click on ‘Enroll now’ to join the Arts Academy (this costs nothing)
- Select the course you wish to enrol in and click ‘Enroll’
- This will take you to a sign up and checkout page where you can pay by credit card or PayPal. You do not need a credit card to pay with PayPal.
- You will receive an email with your receipt and a link to the class you have just enrolled in.
How long will the class be available?
Once enrolled in a class you have lifetime access. You can watch the lessons as many times as you like, from any computer, provided you have your login details.
When can I access the course I’ve enrolled in?
Online classes are available 24/7 so you can log in any time that suits you.
Can I watch the class videos offline?
Class videos are available online only and cannot be downloaded to your computer. You will always have lifetime access, so you will never lose a class or lesson you have enrolled in.
I can’t find where to log in to my course / I have lost my password
When you signed up for a class you received an email with your receipt and a link to your class.
If you have lost either the link or your password, please do the following:
- To log in to your enrolled class, go to: http://learn.deborahwirsu.com
- If you have forgotten your password, there is a link under the ‘Sign in’ box to reset your password
A note about passwords
Please note that the password for the Resource Library at DeborahWirsu.com is different to any password you may set for an online course you have enrolled in. For more information about the Resource Library click here.
I’m having problems with video playback
There are a number of reasons why videos may occasionally not play correctly, or ‘loop’ back on themselves. Please follow these guideline to correct the problem:
- Refresh the page – something as simple as this can help
- Use a different web browser – I recommend using an updated version of Chrome or Firefox. If you are an Apple Mac user, then Safari usually works fine, but if not, switch over to Chrome.
- You need a reasonably fast internet connection. If your connection is slow, then as soon as the video begins, press the ‘pause’ button and allow the video to load fully (watch the little bar across the bottom of the video box), then once it’s loaded, press ‘play’.
- If you are using a mobile device, try switching to a computer if you can.
- If you have no sound, make sure your computer is not muted.
How do I download files and course notes?
Many lessons have downloadable files and course notes attached. You can download these to your computer or print them off.
- Scroll down the page of the lesson with an attachment
- Below the video, the attachment will open for viewing
- Below that you will find a ‘Download’ link
- Click on that link and save or print the file
If you are unsatisfied with your course, you may request a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Beyond 30 days from purchase all Arts Academy sales are final.